• access_time Last reply from: enemyno1
  • av_timer Last activity: on September 11 2020 at 02:47 PM

Reply search

bet 365 offline again

mosi157
mosi157
on September 02 2020 at 09:34 AM

Hello,

my VPC bot is working unreliable. Sometime its on, sometimes not despite active VPC and virtual connection. Can someone tell me how to fix it to keep the bet365 account online? Now its offline since some days again despite nothing changed. THX

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
tango
tango

Your bot's reliability has nothing to do with VPCs and issues regarding bet365.

Bet365 does not offer an API and all automation has to be done with web scraping. This means that every time that they make a change in their website, protocols, interfaces, etc, your bot will be unable to connect until we adapt to the change and issue a fix. This has happened 100's of times in the past and will keep happening in the future, as they are actually trying to shake off any automation on their site, not the opposite.

If you are looking for reliability close to 100% you should stick with Pinnacle or other books that welcome automation and we intend to include support for in the future through an API.

i suppose when the fix for the current issue with Bet365 is impl, we will have a new bot version available for download and announced in the forum. is this correct?

tango
tango

Yes, however, you don't need to monitor the website continuously or manually download the new version, as new versions are updated to your bot automatically after release - as long as your bot is running.

From tango said:

Yes, however, you don't need to monitor the website continuously or manually download the new version, as new versions are updated to your bot automatically after release - as long as your bot is running.

i was not aware of that. awesome!

Understand there's being work on this, but any update or ETA on a fix? Any indication will be helpful as I'll either shutdown VPNs, etc. or just wait. 

tango
tango

We are working to adapt the code to the bet365 changes, I expect that we will have a fix in the next 24 hours.

From tango said:

Your bot's reliability has nothing to do with VPCs and issues regarding bet365.

Bet365 does not offer an API and all automation has to be done with web scraping. This means that every time that they make a change in their website, protocols, interfaces, etc, your bot will be unable to connect until we adapt to the change and issue a fix. This has happened 100's of times in the past and will keep happening in the future, as they are actually trying to shake off any automation on their site, not the opposite.

If you are looking for reliability close to 100% you should stick with Pinnacle or other books that welcome automation and we intend to include support for in the future through an API.

What is the problem to buy access to API?

tango
tango

From xamax said:

What is the problem to buy access to API?

There is no bet365 API.

Hello boys and girls, the bookmaker bet365 is still offline. Do you have new informations about it? Any problems by adapting the code? Thx 4 info

https://smartbet.io/forums/topic/view/433/bet365-update-status-pending-release-of-version-2-70

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Login or register to post your reply