• av_timer Last activity: on June 30 2022 at 10:41 AM

Reply search

Pinnacle API status

bettrawler
bettrawler
on February 02 2021 at 06:35 AM

Hi,

I got the following message from Pinnacle back in November:

Please take note that we aren’t offering our API to the general public for the foreseeable future and your API access will therefore be discontinued in 30 days.

I have not used the bot for the past month or two, but I started it up yesterday, and the 3 picks I received all got "Event not found" status. Pinnacle shows as online in the bot and everything is green.

Any idea, if I actually have API access? Or if it would help, if I switched over to PS3838?

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
tango
tango

You will need to use a ps3838.com account, as Pinnacle is no longer offering API access for regular pinnacle.com accounts.

Hi guys, I write on this thread to ask you how did you get the access to the API of Ps3838? I asked to my agent the access, but they said that will analyze my request...I asked 2 months ago.

Any suggestion?

tango
tango

All new ps3838.com accounts have API enabled by default. If, however, your API use is not proportionate to your betting activity, pinnacle will remove your API access.

If your ps3838 did not have API from the beginning, it might be an agent thing, possibly Pinnacle not enabling API access for accounts coming from that agent for various reasons such as abuse.

Hello, thank you for your reply. My agent said that they have requested the access for my account and it take like 30 days to have a reply..Another agent said me that I can have the access but alwasy after request. Could I ask you wich is the agent for have fast the access to the API?

tango
tango

See https://smartbet.io/forums/topic/view/432/pinnacle-accounts-with-0-15-cashback, or AsianConnect, Sportmarket, etc

Again, if you use the API to collect odds with no intention of placing real bets, your API access will be removed quickly regardless of what agent you use.

Thanks.

Yes, my agent is one of that and they said that my request need an approval. :/

My use will be place bet but I would like to start with api and not with manual bet. Thanks Tango.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Login or register to post your reply