• account_circle 3 participants
  • access_time Last reply from: cram06
  • av_timer Last activity: on May 18 2020 at 04:00 PM

Reply search

Bot and Pinnacle Max Bet

cram06
cram06
on May 09 2020 at 12:47 AM

I have a doubt about how fast bot works, Lets say i send a pick and i want to follow it with te bot, if pinnacle have 200€ max bet  for example and i want to bet 400 € could i use 2 bots to place 2 bets of 200€ would they be fast enough to be able to follow the pick at the same odds or after one place the bet the odds would drop automatically and one of the bots will find odds not available?

Also would be possible to have the option "keep trying" when max bet is lower than the stake so the bot keep trying to place that bet and when pinnacle increase the max bet if odds are still available be able to place the bet?

Regards,

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
tango
tango

Although Pinnacle will not reveal how their risk management/odds adjusting algorithm works, the speed with which incoming orders hit their lines is highly unlikely to play any role. It seems that they are prepared to lay a certain amount at certain odds and odds will move when this target is hit, regardless of the number of accounts trying to take the same bet at the same time.

Also, making a max bet does not necessarily mean that the odds will move. There are many unknown variables such as the action on the opposite side, how many other accounts are trying to take the same bet as you, what their maximum liability is for that specific market, etc.

You will need to test those picks with real accounts to see if you can stake more money using more than one bots or not. The speed, however, will not play any role unless these picks are also followed by others, so you want to be among the first that hit their lines. Nevertheless, managing to take the same bet with multiple bots and the same top odds, may mean that there was no value in the original odds in the first place.

I have a question related to this. 

If one or more subscribers bring the odds down, will the bot indefinitely try to place the pick when odds become available again? 

Lets say a pick is submitted to 2.00 odds. 5 subscribers get the 2.00 odds. Now odds are 1.943.

3 other subsribers couldn't get on but 2 hours later odds are 2.00 again. Will their bots now place the bet? 

From Betceps said:

I have a question related to this. 

If one or more subscribers bring the odds down, will the bot indefinitely try to place the pick when odds become available again? 

Lets say a pick is submitted to 2.00 odds. 5 subscribers get the 2.00 odds. Now odds are 1.943.

3 other subsribers couldn't get on but 2 hours later odds are 2.00 again. Will their bots now place the bet? 

Yes, if they select the option "keep trying" in the tipster screen.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Login or register to post your reply