Pinnacle

• 3 posts
    March 23, 2024 8:12 PM GMT

Is anybody offering a betting strategy for Pinnacle?

• 1 posts
    April 2, 2024 6:51 AM BST

bump

• 3 posts
    April 3, 2024 12:57 AM BST

I am. 

BettingEVBot > FootballLive1 is a replication of FootballLive but in Pinnacle. The negative results are related to variance. I can let you follow with 0.25% fee only on each bet.

• 3 posts
    April 5, 2024 4:46 PM BST

Sample size is not enough to be statistically significant. The negative results could be variance  or -EV.

I would be interested when there is at least 2,000 samples collected with positive results.

• 3 posts
    April 5, 2024 5:38 PM BST

Well my source when approached manually is giving more than 9% yield on 6500 bets in bet365. If this is not enough sample size to guarantee that it generates +EV bets then I don’t really understand what we are discussing here.

The Pinnacle source is a mirror of the bet365 source, so if it takes less bets at same odds it will still deviate to 9% yield, just that it will take longer than the bet365 source. 

If there’s no user to follow the source then bets are not being taken and cannot be stored. I’m offering 0.25% fee on it for the first user that wants to follow it.

• 3 posts
    April 5, 2024 11:24 PM BST

I understand that if there's no user to follow the source then bets are not taken and cannot be stored. 

However, you would need to put yourself in the shoes of a potential user.

How could a potential user verify your claim of 9% yield on 6,500 bets?

• 3 posts
    April 6, 2024 9:52 AM BST

Hey.

How to verify my claim:

My bet365 source has almost 1k bets verified at smartbet at +8% yield. So this is 1/6 of my real sample size but it still deviates for more or less the 9% yield that I have.

Also, if I send you part of the history file for the complete sample size of bets, does it change anything? You would still be looking at it while probably not believing right?