External source automation and more

• 5 posts
    January 3, 2024 1:07 PM GMT

We are a professional team of developers with extensive experience spanning a diverse range of technologies and we specialize in betting/trading related applications, so our technical experise is coupled by in-depth knowledge of all aspects of betting.

Our portfolio includes the development of various applications, including bots, scraping tools, and implementation of complex betting models. Moreover, we have expertise in utilizing the Smartbet.io pick submission API, enabling seamless integration of external sources with Smartbet.io.

We are committed in delivering reliable and timely solutions within budget. Feel free to reach out to us to discuss your specific requirements.

• 3 posts
    January 3, 2024 1:19 PM GMT

Heya, 

Thanks for replying in the other thread. 

I need some help with the automation part. Basically sending from telegram to Smartbet.io API.

If theres any way I can reach out to u guys so we can discuss it better, would be great. 

Thanks

• 5 posts
    January 3, 2024 1:37 PM GMT

Hello, just message me with the website chat. I am not sure if I am allowed to post skype or other contact details here.

• 3 posts
    February 5, 2024 10:40 AM GMT

@eloy: i have sent you an message too.

regards
    deraurich

• 5 posts
    February 8, 2024 6:30 AM GMT

Replied, cheers!

• 3 posts
    March 14, 2024 12:29 AM GMT

hello mate, i'm interested too but cant seem to find a way to PM you. 

• 3 posts
    April 3, 2024 9:09 AM BST
    The colleague is probably a scammer. 
    I had written to him for a long time about the programming and everything worked well with the communication at the beginning. 

After the first partial payment, which he wanted before he started, I never heard anything again. 

It's now been 2 months....
    • 3 posts
    April 16, 2024 11:08 AM BST

The colleague is probably a scammer.

I had written to him for a long time about the programming and everything worked well with the communication at the beginning.
    After the first partial payment, which he wanted before he started, I never heard anything again.

It's now been 2 months....