Where can I find a list of all betting platforms that can be integrated with Smartbet?

• 7 posts
    January 1, 2024 10:44 PM GMT

I searched on the website for a list of available platforms but couldn't find it. So is there such list?

• 50 posts
    January 3, 2024 8:35 AM GMT

Assuming that by available "platforms" you mean external sources or tipsters, you will need to build yourself the application that reads the picks from the external source and then sends them to Smartbet.io, see smartbet.io/forums/topic/44/automating-external-sources-with-smartbet-io for more details. In most cases this is straightforward but it does require programming knowledge.

The only external source that we currently support natively is pyckio.com. You will need to download and install our Desktop Bot that will read their emails, get the picks from their website and send them to Smartbet.io for automatic distribution and bet placement. 

This post was edited by tango at January 3, 2024 8:42 AM GMT
    • 7 posts
    January 3, 2024 11:27 AM GMT

By available platforms I meant platforms where bets can be placed i.e bookies/exchanges. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

• 50 posts
    January 3, 2024 12:28 PM GMT

Please see smartbet.io/pagefeessmartbetio/feessmartbetio for a list of automated books and smartbet.io/pagemarketsupport/marketsupport for a comprehensive list of all markets supported by book.

Note that we are always extending support to more sports, books, and markets.