Bot countries

• 7 posts
    July 29, 2023 12:26 AM BST

Hey, I noticed there are not many options for a country when setting up a bot, mine missing as well (Bulgaria). Are there any plans for expanding the list?

• 53 posts
    July 29, 2023 12:34 AM BST

There were 33 countries available and Bulgaria has just been added.

This post was edited by tango at July 29, 2023 12:37 AM BST
    • 2 posts
    June 23, 2024 5:43 PM BST

Hello, what about France ?

• 53 posts
    June 24, 2024 5:39 AM BST

Currently, we don't support any French bookmakers. So, selecting France as a geolocation for your cloud bot wouldn't be helpful at this time. If you know of a French bookmaker we should add, please create a new topic with your suggestion.

• 1 posts
    July 23, 2024 9:50 AM BST

So is it correct that you only support GBP bookmakers? Im from denmark, this would be awesome to have when using my live arbitrage strategy.

• 53 posts
    July 23, 2024 11:00 AM BST

Most currencies and countries are supported, Denmark and DKK are among them.

Assuming that you are trying to automate a Danish account in DKK You should go to My Bots and create a new bot selecting Denmark as the bot's country (so that the bot will use Danish residential IPs to connect to your book) and DKK as the bot's currency (so that it can operate in a DKK account).

In general, the bot's country dictates the IP that the bot will use to connect to your book. The bot's currency must match the currency of the accounts that it is used with. So for example to automate a Danish account in EUR, you would use Denmark as the bot's country and EUR as the bot's currency.

This post was edited by tango at July 23, 2024 3:15 PM BST