BET365 account connection

• 36 posts
    July 18, 2023 12:58 PM BST

Hi,

When I try to connect my GBP bot to my GBP Bet365 account I get this message:

OFFLINE (ENH UNDER CONS)

Do you know what that error message means and how I can fix it?

• 50 posts
    July 18, 2023 2:15 PM BST

The new automation system that includes bet365 among other books will be available in version 3.04 of our Desktop Bot application that will be released in the next few hours. If you are running a previous version there is no need to download as the application will update itself the moment that 3.04 becomes available.

Until then, you can make use of the Bet365 automation by setting up one or more Cloud Bots at My Bots.

Cloud Bots have the distinct advantage of not requiring a PC or VPC. They can be conveniently managed and monitored via our website and offer a range of functionalities comparable to those of the desktop bots.

This post was edited by tango at July 18, 2023 2:18 PM BST
    • 36 posts
    July 18, 2023 2:34 PM BST

Can you give me the link to the cloud fees page? I would like to know the costs for using the Cloud Bots. 

• 50 posts
    July 18, 2023 2:57 PM BST

TomW said: Can you give me the link to the cloud fees page? I would like to know the costs for using the Cloud Bots. Fees are the same for any bot type and can be found at Smartbet.io Fees

This post was edited by tango at July 18, 2023 3:02 PM BST
    • 36 posts
    July 18, 2023 3:01 PM BST

Really? No extra fee for using cloud or desktop? That is very good value. I will be switching to cloud bots from now on since there is no fee difference between desktop and cloud bots. Amazing!

• 36 posts
    July 19, 2023 2:38 AM BST

I just wanted to confirm that I am using the cloud bots now and it is placing bets on Bet365 fine, both pre-match and in-play from my sources. Thank you!

If anyone would like to follow my Bet365 sources, they are here:

TomW>BSGDrawsBET365  https://smartbet.io/pagepicks/picks?source=TomW%3EBSGDrawsBET365 ;  

TomW>BSGDrawsIPB365 https://smartbet.io/pagepicks/picks?source=TomW%3EBSGDrawsIPB365