[mainfeed question] hello, I would like to create a bot that sends valuebets on telegram, using the Betburguer API, is smartbet.io the right place for me to do this?

• 1 posts
    May 4, 2023 9:35 AM BST

hello, I would like to create a bot that sends valuebets on telegram, using the Betburguer API, is smartbet.io the right place for me to do this?

• 43 posts
    May 4, 2023 9:58 AM BST

Smartbet.io offers a platform to create and configure betting bots, which can help you automate your betting strategies. You can retrieve picks from Telegram (or any other external source like arb/value alert services like BetBurger, websites, etc.) and send them to smartbet.io for auto execution - not the other way around.

For example, you can create a source named "myarbs" in My Sources and then write a script that gets your arbs from BetBurger and submits them to your source with http POST/GET HTTP methods (How can I submit my picks to smartbet.io using the HTTP POST and GET) or even by emailing the arbs to picks@smartbet.io.

Then create one or more bots in My Bots and configure them to follow your source. See also: How can I automate external sources such as Telegram or arb alert services?

This post was edited by tango at May 5, 2023 9:08 AM BST